- Color Change Car Wraps
- Vehicle Wraps
- Car Wraps
- Wall Murals
Florida is the state where the sun shines bright and people take notice. Ranking as the 4th highest populated state in the United States, it is no secret that Floridians know how to make a statement. That is why SkinzWraps services all of the major metropolitan areas in Florida.
Cities in Florida SkinzWraps Services
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Walton Beach
- Cape Coral
- Port Saint Lucie
- The Keys / Key West
Custom Vehicle Wraps in Florida
As one of the top tourist states in the U.S., the transportation and hospitality industries play a major part here making vehicle wraps an important part of outdoor advertising and marketing. SkinzWraps services this sector across the board including shuttle buses, coach buses, courtesy shuttles, rental car shuttles, limousine companies, tourism companies, charter bus companies, airport transportation companies, and international bus companies – at SkinzWraps, we have you covered!
How SkinzWraps Can Help Your Florida Business
Florida’s highway system contains 1,473 miles of highway and 9,934 miles of non-interstate highways. On average, one vehicle wrap is seen by ten to thirty thousand people a day. As a small business in Florida, it is important to be seen in the public eye at all times.
Amusement parks, especially in the Orlando area, make up a significant portion of tourism. In fact, the Walt Disney World Resort is one of the largest vacation resorts in the world and consists of four theme parks. You also have other parks like Universal Orlando Resort, Busch Gardens, and SeaWorld, who call Florida home and incorporate bold outdoor promotional marketing.
The big theme parks use vehicle wrap advertising for the same reason small business fleets do – so they are continuously marketing and promoting their brand and their product all day all the time. These places are notorious for having customers consistently on the go. As a business owner, you need to get their attention with a SkinzWraps vehicle wrap to market your business.
Take a Look at Some of Our Local Vehicle Wraps
Since tourism makes up the largest sector of Florida’s economy, vehicle wraps are a big deal. At SkinzWraps, we have worked with many different types of businesses across the state from 4-star luxury hotels to the local surf shop. We also handle all elements of the vehicle wraps business.
Check Out Some of Our Florida Vehicle Wraps Below
- Custom car wrap
- Vinyl graphics wrap installed on a trailer
- Boat wrap 47ft Catamaran in Ft-Lauderdale, Florida
- Custom vinyl wrapsDaytona Prototype in Miami, FL
- Van wraps for Edible Arrangements in Venice, FL
- Truck and trailer wrap for El General Racing in Miami, Florida
- Custom Box Truck Wraps for Insignia auto body parts in Jacksonville
- Car vinyl wraps installed on an SUV for UBuildit in Florida
- Car Wraps on a Toyota FJ Crusier for B & C Yacht Services in Ft Lauderdale
- Custom trailer vinyl graphics wraps for Games 2 U in Jupiter
- Trailer graphics wraps for Tropical Smoothie café, Destin FL
- Vehicle wraps on a Chevy Suburban for Sit Means Sit in Ft-Lauderdale
- Custom vehicle wraps for Cyclo-Therapy in Miami, Florida
- Boat vinyl graphics wraps on Rockstar in Miami, Florida
- Boat Wrap on a 28ft Scarab on West Palm Beach, Florida
- RV Wrap for Kendrick Meek Campaign in Miami, FL
- Skinzwraps Matte Black on a Mercedes in Tampa, Florida
- Stormtrooper White on an Audi R8 in Miami, FL
- Fleet vehicle wraps on Ford Flex for Silk Milk in Tampa, FL
- Custom Vinyl wrap on RV Bus Motor Coach in FL
- Custom Matte Black on a Mercedes 6.3 AMG in Tampa, Florida
- Matte Black on GMC in Florida
- Trailer wraps in Tampa, Florida
- Custom truck wraps, FL
- Custom Vinyl Wraps for Daytona Prototype in Miami, Florida
- Vinyl Graphics Wraps for Daytona Prototype in Miami, Florida
- Van Graphic Wraps for Honda Odyssey in Port St Lucie, Florida
- Golf cart wrapped
Whatever industry you are in and whatever the promotional strategy you have, SkinzWraps can help you be seen and noticed with a custom vehicle wrap.